The puppies have reached their 11th week and are ready to go home with their new owners. They have each received their two shots so they are properly inoculated, with the last set of shots to be administered by their new owners’ vets.
Since our last report the puppies have increased in size and a couple of them also have new call names and finally, have their AKC registered names.
• Amore’s Cosmopolitan Man, call name Cosmo, weighs 7 lbs 3 oz.
• Amore’s Wish Upon A Star, call name Lilly, formerly named Fancy, then Lilly, then Lacey, weighs 6 lbs 4 oz
• Amore’s Once Upon A Time, call name JK, weighs 6 lbs 5 oz
• Amore’s Fantasia, call name TBA, formerly named Helen, weighs 5lbs 7 oz
• Amore’s Glass Slippers, call name Paisley, weighs 5lbs 8 oz
Amore’s Wish Upon A Star
These are Lilly’s photos at 1 week old.
These are Lilly’s photos at 6 weeks old.
These are Lilly’s photos at 11 weeks old.
Lilly with new owners Julie and Gary (behind the camera)
Amore’s Glass Slippers
These beautiful puppies are Keke’s third and last litter, and she has whelped some dandies! She has produced 4 males and 10 females and she has produced championship offspring as evidenced by her litter achieving 2 Grand Champions, 2 Champions, a pointed out bitch that needs 2 majors for her championship, and a field champion that has also been featured recently in Vogue. Keke has whelped some awesome litters!